European Oak feather edge weatherboard cladding
- This cladding is available in continuously changing lengths , please give us a call to discuss your requirements
- Lead time might apply
- Feather edge profile 28mm to 6mm thick x 190mm +/- 10mm wide
- Priced per linear metre
- Various lengths depending on stock available
- Cladding for oak framed buildings, houses, garages, stables, garden rooms & pergolas
- Our Oak featheredge is usually ordered direct from the supplier at the point of order
- Lead time - 2-4 weeks
Cladding is an increasingly popular method for giving your home, office or garden a lift. Comes in various lengths.
Oak is a dense & durable slow grown hardwood.
Our oak boards can vary in colour from a very light brown through to a medium honey, giving a light, natural appearing deck that will blend sympathetically with most surroundings.
All exterior Oak will develop surface splits, shakes and cracks over time – this is a natural occurrence and these can even close back up again with the changing seasons.
Our Oak is a mixture of Rustic to Prime grade, allowing for cat paw, small, medium and large knots.
Some boards may contain sap and surface splits however this is structurally sound and within grade.
Board Lengths: whilst stock levels vary, our oak boards are generally available in lengths of 3m and 3.5m. Please contact us with any specific requirements you may have.
Our oak boards are planed smooth with eased long edges on both sides.
Comes unfinished and ready for oil if desired.
Any boards that are cut, should have a bees wax or end grain sealer applied to the freshly trimmed ends.
To ensure a firm hold, stainless steel decking screws should be used to install oak decking.