10 Litre Treatex Hard Wax Oil (Various)
Clear (Matt) £297.16 each
Clear (Satin) £297.16 each
All prices include VAT but exclude delivery
- Treatex hardwax oil is an ideal finish for our unfinished oak floors or for applying further coats to our pre-oiled flooring.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Any scratches or scuff marks are easy to repair by simply cleaning, sanding back and then re-oiling the damaged area.
- Clear 'Matt' and 'Satin' are finishing oils and should be applied once your floor has been laid.
- Hardwax Oil Traditional is manufactured on a base of natural, sustainable raw materials including; linseed oil, sunflower oil, jojoba oil, beeswax, carnauba wax and candelilla wax.
Our 10 Litre tin covers approximately 200/m2 depending on wood type and method of application.
- Stir the Hardwax oil before use
- Apply thinly and evenly with a brush or roller
- (It is recommended that a small area is tested first)
- The surface will dry in approximately 3-6 hours
- Apply the second coat
- Allow to dry overnight - the floor may then be used
- The surface will reach maximum hardness after 24 hours
- Sand the surface with 80-120 grit sandpaper
- Remove all dust and dirt
- Warmth and good ventilation are helpful for a speedy drying process
- Don't sand between coats