Black Fibrestone Contemporary Trough Planter
All prices include VAT but exclude delivery
- Fibrestone Planter
- Contemporary Trough/Rectangular
- 73cm, 88cm & 100cm
- Sleek & contemporary design
- Matt finish
- Pre-drilled drainage holes & drainage channel on base
- Frost & UV resistant
- Reinforced walls
Dimensions & Weight (Approx.)
- PLA073.73L - 73 x 21 x H.21cm (6.3kg)
- PLA073.88L - 88 x 28 x H.28cm (9.7kg)
- PLA073.100L - 100 x 40 x H.40cm (16.3kg)
Fibrestone is an ideal material for the manufacture of planters. Whilst it offers the durability of Fibreglass, it still manages to retain a solid, heavy feel, courtesy of the stone powder mixed into the composite. The result is an authentic, attractive planter that provides years of service at a fraction of the cost of lead equivalents.
Fibrestone maintains a smooth, consistent appearance and will not patinate or fade greatly through exposure to the elements. It is also easily cleaned and we recommend simply wiping down with a damp cloth as required. Additionally, the planters can be restored with resin based paint, although this is unlikely to be required.