No.1 Blue Label Western Red Cedar Shingles bundle
- Western Red Cedar Shingles
- Made in USA certified to 3 grades in accordance with the Cedar Shake & Shingle Bureau
- No.1 Blue, No.2 Red and No.3 Black label
- Ideal for cladding and roofing
- Extremely resillient to the effects of weathering
- Self-preserving, requires no treatment
- Coverage varies with pitch
- At 14-22° recommended exposure is 95mm, 1 bundle will cover 1.73m2
- At 22°+ recommended exposure is 125mm, 1 bundle will cover 2.28m2
- At vertical recommended exposure is 190mm, 1 bundle willcover 3.74m2
- Recommend using stainless steel annular ring nails – 1kg will do 4 bundles at 2 nails per shingle.
Western Red Cedar Shingles, certified in accordance with the Cedar Shake & Shingle Bureau to 3 grades: No.1 Blue, No.2 Red and No.3 Black Label.
Western Red Cedar Shingles, made in the USA and certified in accordance with the Cedar Shake & Shingle Bureau to 3 grades: No.1 Blue, No.2 Red and No.3 Black Label. Ideal for cladding & roofing. Extremely resillient to the effects of weathering. Self-preserving, requires no treatment. 1 bundle contains 8.32m2 of shingles of widths between 75mm and 380mm (nominally 228mm). Actual coverage varies with pitch from 1.73m2/bundle to 3.47m2/bundle. Recommended fixings: Stainless steel annular ring nails. As a guide, approximately 1kg will be required to fix 4 bundles of shingles, using two nails per shingle.
GET A QUOTE
Looking for advice or would like a quote?
Fill out our quick form below and we'll get back to you by the end of the next working day.