Thermory® Thermo Wood Oil Dark
- A water-based blend of natural oils
- Designed for use with Thermory/ thermo-treated timber
- Coverage: Approx. 30/m2 tub (1 Coat)
- Available in dark pigment and natural shade
- Provides a velvety coating
- Deep penetrating
- Free of solvents/cobalt The Pack of 100 includes:100 blackfasteners, 100 stainless trim screws & aninstruction sheet - 90mm wide board =3.3m2 coverage, 140mm wide board =5.2m2 coverage (405mm Joist spacing) No lamination or flaking risk
- Tested to DIN EN 71-3 ‘Safety of Toys’Directive
This water-based blend of natural oils is weather-resistant. Correctly applied,
produces surfaces with a velvet structure, largely odourless.
£0.00 per linear meter
Out of stock
Any natural decking product begin to weather, once exposed to the elements. Lignin, a substance that binds the fibres in timber, is split by UV-rays, softened by humidity and ultimately washed away by rainfall. Whitish cellulose fibres are left behind, which slowly erode to form a silvery, relief type surface which highlights the grain of the wood. Surface cracks also appear as a result of the swelling and contraction of timber in a varying climate. Whilst they can never be halted, these weathering processes, (which have no structural impact), can be significantly delayed through the application of thermo-wood oil on a regular basis. Decks should also be kept clean of any moisture attracting debris such as pine needles and leaves etc.
GET A QUOTE
Looking for advice or would like a quote?
Fill out our quick form below and we'll get back to you by the end of the next working day.