Sandstone, tapered square, staddle stone with steel pin
- Sandstone Staddle Stone
- Cut from single piece of Sandstone
- Tapered profile
- Square shape
- 16mm steel rod for fixing which protrudes 30mm
- Some steel rods may be off-centre due to machining dynamics
- Granite is a natural material and may contain some chips and differences in colouring and surface finish
- We can also supply oak posts
As these staddle stones are made from natural sandstone, please note that the colour and surface finish can vary and allow for small chips ad uneven edges.
As these staddle stones are made from natural sandstone, please note that the colour can vary. As shown in the pictures above they can have a different surface finish from the way they are cut. Please also note there may be some size variation of up to 2%. We store our staddle stones outside, where they can begin to weather. If you are using stones in close proximity, and require a close colour match please contact us prior to purchasing. We do allow for small chips and uneven edges.