19 March 2020
Filed to: News
Sales Consultant - Timber Team – Mayfield Office, East Sussex
Principal role is working within the Timber team selling timber cladding, decking, flooring and general timber products such as sleepers and firewood.
Position is full time 8am-5pm and every other Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm (paid at time and a half if full hours are completed Monday to Friday) based at our site in Newick Lane, Mayfield site in East Sussex.
Duties to include but not limited to
• Be responsible for maintaining all information on a defined set of products, markets and sales channels (including POS, website, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Facebook, Instagram).
• Procure stock.
• Provide accurate and timely quotations for the full range of timber products.
• Offer advice on products and their applications: On-the-job training provided.
• Look for opportunities to cross sell products from other departments.
• Assist with Retail Shows.
• Assist with fulfilment activities such as loading customer and transport vehicles.
• Liaise with Courier companies and the Group Transport Manager to support deliveries to customers.
Experience and qualities required
• Experience within a trade/timber sales environment is preferred.
• IT literate: MS Word, MS Excel and CRM systems.
• Excellent telephone and customer-facing manner.
• A reliable, fun, team player.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks, then your application will, unfortunately, have been unsuccessful on this occasion.