4 November 2020
Filed to: News
We wish to assure all of our customers that we taking the threat Covid-19 poses to staff, customers and the wider public very seriously.
Whilst our site remains closed for browsing, all of our delivery networks are fully operational with additional safety measures in place to offer a contact-free service. We have also introduced a safe collections procedure where customers can come and retrieve prepaid orders with all communications and transactions carried out online or over the phone (please email where possible).
To ensure both couriers and customers are protected during this difficult time, all deliveries can be made contactless.
- If in our own vehicle, the driver can unload in a specified safe area and phone to advise once complete. We must be notified within an hour of any issues.
- Couriers (parcel and pallet) can leave in a designated safe place without a signature. However, this option is chosen at your own risk and we cannot be liable for the goods. We will, however, always help where we can.
- DHL drivers are also able to type the recipient’s name and use a code that will list as “Accepted at delivery point” for any recipients that do NOT wish to sign for any parcel(s) due to Covid-19.
- Please advise us if any member of your household or business premises is self isolating or displaying symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please apply all standard precautions when receiving goods that have been delivered and handled by couriers or our drivers. This includes contactless deliveries.
For further delivery information, please click here.
During Covid-19, our site remains closed for browsing and onsite purchases. We are however operating a safe collections service by appointment only. We are kindly asking all customers to please adhere to the following which will keep all parties feeling secure.
- All orders MUST be placed and prepaid prior to collection (please email where possible).
- All visitors MUST keep strictly to their allocated date and time slot for collection. Please contact us if you are delayed.
- All visitors to site MUST wear a face covering, even in an outside area.
- All visitors to site MUST keep a safe distance at all times.
- All visitors should remain in their vehicle and phone 01435 867 072 if they have any issues locating their order.
Thank you all for your ongoing patience.