Terracini Camelia Square Planter
All prices include VAT but exclude delivery
- Terracini/Terracotta Planter
- 15cm, 20cm, 30cm, 40cm & 55cm
- Camelia design
- Pre-drilled drainage hole
- Low maintenance
- Fired to extremely high temperatures for durability
Dimensions & Weight
- TT74.15 - 15 x 15 x H.18cm (5kg)
- TT74.20 - 20 x 20 x H.25cm (7kg)
- TT74.30 - 30 x 30 x H.37cm (9kg)
- TT74.40 - 40 x 40 x H.50cm (11kg)
- TT74.55 - 55 x 55 x H.70cm (13kg)
Terracini planters are a long established favourite with gardeners and designers. Whilst they are styled the classic Tuscan manner, updating manufacturing techniques mean they offer the durability required for the rigours of modern day use. These pots are hand crafted in Terracotta before being fired in high-powered gas kilns. Please use the photos as a guide as there may be some variation in colour. As this item is hand finished using natural materials the finish will be in keeping with this method. This can include; colour variation, rustic edges/finish and size variation.
Terracini is an durable material that is very resilient to the effects of weathering. This planter will require no maintenance, other than the odd wipe down if a natural patina. Colours may gentle over time if exposed to continual sunlight.
Our smaller Terracini items are packaged one per parcel due to the nature of their material. They are highly likely to be damaged if packaged together, however multiple purchases and larger items can be combined on a pallet delivery.