Internal Solid Oak Cottage Door
All prices include VAT but exclude delivery
- Internal Solid Oak Country / Rustic Door
- Cottage Door
- Random width boards
- Character grade oak (allows for small knots)
- Standard size: 6'6" x 2'3" - 2'9" (1981mm x 686-838mm)
- 20mm thick boards
- 6mm beading to front
- Small V-Joint on rear
- Unfinished, (see optional extras below)
- Screwed & plugged for better stability
- Bespoke size doors can be catered for - Call our friendly joinery team to place your order.
Our Cottage Doors are fitted with three 144mm x 23mm ledges, set back 25mm from the edge to allow for a door stop. All doors are fixed using screws and oak plugs for added stability. Sanded to a 100 grit finish - ready for finishing.
- These doors are sold unfinished, allowing you to use an oil or wax of your choice. Braces can be fitted for aesthetic purposes if required, (see below).
- Please note this door is not supplied with any door furnishings. See our Range of Ironmongery for all the available options.
- Decorative rose head nails: £20
- Rustic grade oak: FOC
- Prime grade: £35
- Diagonal braces: £30
- Danish oil (applied): £25
- Clear sealer & wax (applied): £30
- Stained finishes (applied): £40