Eco-Nugget briquettes – Barrow Bag **SALE**
- Less than 20% moisture (application submitted for Woodsure
- Eco-Nugget Briquettes/logs
- Produced from recycled high-quality hardwood
- High burn temperatures
- Low ash content
- Clean to handle
- Easy to ignite
- Can be used to light damp logs
- Must be kept dry
- Must only be used in an exempt appliance in a smoke control area
- Eco Nuggets in Bulk Bag measure 90mm in diameter and 50mm - 100mm in length
- Barrow bag measures 50cm x 50cm x 90cm *when empty
- Approximate weight 90kg
Eco-Nugget briquettes are not only excellent value, they also offer high burning temperatures which is ideal fuel for wood burners, fires, firepits and ovens, especially pizza ovens. Eco-Nugget briquettes are a cleaner and greener way to heat your home and a great alternative to fossil fuels.
Eco log briquettes are mechanically pressed under extreme pressure at our mill, which is located in the heart of East Sussex. The briquettes are made from environmentally friendly wood waste and recycled sawdust collected when we machine our door boards, window boards, flooring, skirting and decking to complement our oak frame buildings all of which are made from high quality timbers. They have a low ash content and are also very clean to handle.
GET IN TOUCH
Looking for advice or would like a quote?
Fill out our quick form below and we’ll get back to you by the end of the next working day.