Eco-Nugget briquettes – 14kg Box
- Eco-Nugget Briquettes/logs
- Ideal fuel for wood burners, fires, firepits ovens and pizza ovens
- Easy to ignite
- Can be used to light damp logs
- Clean to handle, no need to deal with irregular, dirty logs
- High burn temperatures
- low ash content
- must be stored in a dry location
- 90mm diameter by 50mm-150mm length compressed wood-dust briquettes
- 100% recycled virgin sourced timber from our own workshops, predominantly oak, but may contain traces of softwood
- Shipped in a convenient 90x290x272mm carton @ 14.5kg (approx.)
- Can be sent by next day parcel courier, (or 2-3 day pallet service for larger orders)
Eco-Nugget briquettes are not only excellent value, they also offer high burning temperatures which is Ideal fuel for wood burners, fires, firepits and ovens, especially pizza ovens. Eco-Nugget briquettes are a cleaner and greener way to heat your home and a great alternative to fossil fuels.
Eco-nugget briquettes are mechanically pressed from virgin-source timber chips and sawdust generated at our onsite mill, located in the heart of East Sussex. 100% of our wood waste is recycled into Eco-Nuggets and other wood fuel products during the manufacture of our machined boards, doors, windows, flooring, skirting and decking, all of which are made from high-quality timbers, typically oak. They have a low ash content and are very clean to handle.