Solid Oak flooring – Character grade, Smooth, Untreated – 205 x 21 mm
- Character grade Oak Floor Board
- Smooth surface finish
- Bespoke widths up to 205mm wide x 21mm thick
- Tongues and Grooves on the long sides
- Rustic Grade, Character Grade or Prime Grade available
- Square edges available on request
- Filling & sanding may be required
- Install method: Glue, Nail
Traditionally crafted *in-house , this solid oak flooring boards are supplied unfinished, allowing you to apply oil, lacquer, waxes
and stains to your precise requirements”
Available on backorderCall 01435 867 072
Tongue & groove boards. Some filling and sanding will be required. Solid floor needs to be acclimatized in the room that it will be laid,for a min 2 weeks. 10-15mm expansion gap is recommended. Sufficient drying time is needed for screed install. Damp proofer may be required.
“Staff are very knowledgable and more than happy to help and offer ideas and suggestions. Have used their flooring a lot and fits together like a dream. Honestly can't fault their products or services.”
– Boo Hatton
GET IN TOUCH
Looking for advice or would like a quote?
Fill out our quick form below and we’ll get back to you by the end of the next working day.