Thermory® Benchmark Thermo Ash C6 132mm x 20mm
- 132 x 20mm
- True width 122mm
- made from 100% real solid wood
- Non hazardous waste
- Wood from sustainable forests with chemical-free modification
- Timber is carefully inspected and harvested from sustainably managed forests
- Thermal modification process uses only heat and steam
- Horizontal mounting
- Easy installation sing B1-1 Stainless Steel hidden clips
- durable and stable timbers offer a flawless finish
- Dark, rich finish, outstanding grain detail
Thermory’s Benchmark ash cladding combines the timeless sophistication of real wood with exceptional durability, meticulous milling and easy installation. With Benchmark thermo-ash cladding, your walls are guaranteed to be well protected and look great.
Timeless, functional, durable and environmentally friendly – that’s exactly what Benchmark Series is all about. Each board is thermally modified, resulting in naturally beautiful and environmentally friendly products that last for generations. The Thermory® collection is produced by Brenstol, a Northern European manufacturer of profiled solid wood products. With more than 16 years of experience, it is one of the leading thermo-treated wood producers in Europe,offering a wide range of interior and exterior products. As a result of continuous product development, the Thermory® collection offers beautiful, durable and functional timber that is environmentally sound. All items are free of chemicals, harmless to use and do not originate from endangered rain forests.
GET A QUOTE
Looking for advice or would like a quote?
Fill out our quick form below and we'll get back to you by the end of the next working day.