Thermory® Benchmark Thermo Ash C6 155mm x 20mm
- 155x 20mm
- True width 145mm
- made from 100% real solid wood
- Non hazardous waste
- Wood from sustainable forests with chemical-free modification
- Timber is carefully inspected and harvested from sustainably managed forests
- Thermal modification process uses only heat and steam
- Horizontal mounting
- Easy installation sing B1-1 Stainless Steel hidden clips
- durable and stable timbers offer a flawless finish
- Dark, rich finish, outstanding grain detail
Thermory’s Benchmark ash cladding combines the timeless sophistication of real wood with exceptional durability, meticulous milling and easy installation. With Benchmark thermo-ash cladding, your walls are guaranteed to be well protected and look great.
Timeless, functional, durable and environmentally friendly – that’s exactly what Benchmark Series is all about. Each board is thermally modified, resulting in naturally beautiful and environmentally friendly products that last for generations. The Thermory® collection is produced by Brenstol, a Northern European manufacturer of profiled solid wood products. With more than 16 years of experience, it is one of the leading thermo-treated wood producers in Europe,offering a wide range of interior and exterior products. As a result of continuous product development, the Thermory® collection offers beautiful, durable and functional timber that is environmentally sound. All items are free of chemicals, harmless to use and do not originate from endangered rain forests.
GET IN TOUCH
Looking for advice or would like a quote?
Fill out our quick form below and we’ll get back to you by the end of the next working day.