Orkney Shore Oak Flooring Pre-Oiled
160mm £190.80 per m2
180mm £190.80 per m2
220mm £198.00 per m2
240mm £212.40 per m2
All prices include VAT but exclude delivery
- Enginereed Oak Flooring Boards
- HD Natural Lacquered
- 6mm wear layer
- Cross bonded, multi-ply backing
- Fettled long edges
- Tongue and groove all round
- Minimum of 2 short lengths permissible in each pack
- Fitting Method: Floating / Bonding / Secret Nailing
- Call our friendly flooring team to place an order
- May be subject to a laed time
Bespoke Range - Engineered Oak Flooring
We are in the process of introducing a new high - end range of engineered oak flooring. The boards in our "Bespoke" collection offer distinctive character, with the majority being hand finished in the UK. The flooring is manufactured to order and can include matching fitting accessories such as skirting and thresholds. A finish/ colour matching service is also available for specific projects.
- Board Lengths vary: 2.2m or 2.4m
- Pack sizes: vary, depending on boards width and length - please enquire
- Please calculate your requirement according to the nearest pack size,as we are unable to split
- Floating: Lay directly over underlay with just the tongues glued. We recommend Timbertech underlay & Lecol floor glue.
- Bonding: Glue directly to an existing wooden floor or concrete surface. We recommend Lecol 5500 wood flooring adhesive.
- Secret nailing: Use a porta-nailer to drive nails through the tongues into surface below.
As engineered flooring requires no time to acclimatize, it can be used straight out of the pack. It also has the benefit of being easy to fit, particularly when floated over underlay. Whilst engineered boards are extremely stable, we still recommend an expansion gap of 10-15mm. If fitting to screed, please ensure sufficient drying time has been allowed. In certain environments a damp proofer may be required, such as Lecol's PU280 Primer.