190 x 15mm Smoked / White Oiled Engineered Oak Flooring Colour 103005
All prices include VAT but exclude delivery
- 190mm x 15mm engineered oak flooring boards
- 4mm Wear Layer
- Smoked/White Oiled boards
- Mixed pack: ABCD grade
- Cross bonded, multi-ply backing
- Tongue and Groove all round
- All knots filled & sanded
- Fitting Method: Floating / Bonding / Secret Nailing
- Call our friendly flooring team to place an order
- Pack size: 2.888/m2
- Please calculate your requirement accordingly, as we are unable to split packs
- Lengths: 1.9m
- Minimum of 2 short lengths permissible in each pack
- Floating: Lay directly over underlay with just the tongues glued. We recommend Tibertech underlay & Lecol floor glue.
- Bonding: Glue directly to an existing wooden floor or concrete surface. We recommend Lecol 5500 wood flooring adhesive.
- Secret nailing: Use a porta-nailer to drive nails through the tongues into surface below.
As engineered flooring requires no time to acclimatize, it can be used straight out of the pack. It also has the benefit of being easy to fit, particularly when floated over underlay. Whilst engineered boards are extremely stable, we still recommend an expansion gap of 10-15mm. If fitting to screed, please ensure sufficient drying time has been allowed. In certain environments a damp proofer may be required, such as Lecol's PU280 Primer.