No.1 Blue Label Western Red Cedar Ridge Tiles bundle
- Number 1 Blue Label Hip & Ridge Tiles
- Made in Canada
- 36No. Ridge / Hip Tiles per bundle
- Each bundle of ridge tiles provides a run of 3.6 linear metres
- Simply stapled together
- Length: 43-47cm
- Width: 7-10cm (at the widest point)
- Please note that the figures above are approximate
Western Red Cedar Ridge Tiles are Certified Blue Label roofing tiles, ideal for cladding as well as roofing. Extremely resilient to the effects of weathering. Self-preserving, requires no treatment. Certified in accordance with the Cedar Shake & Shingle Bureau. Width: approximately 7-10cm at the widest point. Recommended fixings: Stainless steel Annular ring nails. Approximately 1kg will be required to fix 4 bundles of shingles, using two nails per shingle.
GET A QUOTE
Looking for advice or would like a quote?
Fill out our quick form below and we'll get back to you by the end of the next working day.