White Fibrestone Contemporary Tapered Planter
All prices include VAT but exclude delivery
- Fibrestone Planter
- Contemporary Tall Flared/Tapered
- 48cm, 62cm & 92cm
- Sleek & contemporary design
- Matt finish
- Pre-drilled drainage holes & drainage channel on base
- Frost & UV resistant
- Reinforced walls
Dimensions & Weight (Approx.)
- PLA074.48W - 25 x 25 x H.48cm (4.7kg)
- PLA074.62W - 33 x 33 x H.62cm (7.9kg)
- PLA074.92W - 42 x 42 x H.92cm (14.3kg)
Fibrestone is an ideal material for the manufacture of planters. Whilst it offers the durability of Fibreglass, it still manages to retain a solid, heavy feel, courtesy of the stone powder mixed into the composite. The result is an authentic, attractive planter that provides years of service at a fraction of the cost of lead equivalents.
Fibrestone maintains a smooth, consistent appearance and will not patinate or fade greatly through exposure to the elements. It is also easily cleaned and we recommend simply wiping down with a damp cloth as required. Additionally, the planters can be restored with resin based paint, although this is unlikely to be required.