Fibreglass High Cube Black/Grey
All prices include VAT but exclude delivery
- *Please email email@example.com for prices and bespoke enquiries*
- Handmade in the UK, our Fibreglass planters are finished in a hard-wearing paint layer that adds durability and ensures that they are easy to maintain. Fibreglass planters are ideal for indoor or outdoor use. These planters are painted in RAL 7021 Black/Grey.
- UKFHC100 400 x 400 x 1000mm UKFHC120 400 x 400 x 1200mm
- Did you know? Our UK Made Fibreglass planters can be made in ANY colour, ANY shape and ANY finish. Choose from any RAL, NCS, Pantone, Farrow & Ball and Dulux colours. There are also seven finishes available including rust, aged lead and stone. Please e-mail our sales team for your bespoke quote!
- Product code:
- Please select your options below.
- Dimensions: *
- * Dimensions are generally displayed as W x D x H
RAL Colours & Bespoke Sizes
- The following RAL colours are available with NO minimum order, but a 10% surcharge: 2004, 3020, 4004, 7016, 7035, 8024, 7006, 9005 & 9010.
- All other RAL colours and bespoke sizes are available with a minimum order of 20 per colour/size with a 20% surcharge per colour.
Dimensions & Weight (Approx.)
- ADPB19: 40 x 40 x H.120cm - 11kg
- ADPB18: 50 x 50 x H.100cm - 12kg
Fibreglass is durable, lightweight and frost resistant making it ideal for internal and external use. This high-quality fibreglass has been reinforced, with additional reinforcement to the corners. The quality of all the fibreglass is enhanced through the colouring, which runs throughout the entire material.
We recommend that these planters are cleaned at least twice a year. Please note that some cleaners may damage or affect the material. Do not clean with steel wool, sand paper, solvents or any other abrasive material, cleaning with a pressure washer can also cause damage.