*FREE DELIVERY* 14kg Boxes of Eco Nuggets
All prices include VAT but exclude delivery
- Eco-Nugget Briquettes/logs
- Ideal fuel for wood burners, fires, firepits and ovens, especially pizza ovens
- Easy to ignite
- Can be used to light damp logs
- Store in a dry location
- Clean to handle, no need to deal with irregular, dirty logs
- High burn temperatures, low ash content
- 90mm diameter by 50mm-150mm length compressed wood-dust briquettes
- 100% recycled virgin sourced timber from our own workshops, predominantly oak, but may contain traces of softwood
- Shipped in a convenient 290x290x272mm carton @ 14.5kg (approx.)
- Can be sent by next day parcel courier, (or 2-3 day pallet service for larger orders)
Multiple buy savings
- 1 Box (14 kg) £12.50 per box inc 5% VAT
- 2 Box set (14 kg each) £10.00 per box inc 5% VAT
- Small Pallet - 35 Boxes (14 kg each) £5.71 per box inc 5% VAT
- Large Pallet - 70 Boxes (14 kg each) £5.71 per box inc 5% VAT
Eco-nugget briquettes are mechanically pressed from virgin-source timber chips and sawdust generated at our onsite mill, located in the heart of East Sussex. 100% of our wood waste is recycled into Eco-Nuggets and other wood fuel products during the manufacture of our machined boards, doors, windows, flooring, skirting and decking, all of which are made from high-quality timbers, typically oak. They have a low ash content and are very clean to handle.
Eco-Nugget briquettes are not only excellent value, they also offer high burning temperatures which is Ideal fuel for wood burners, fires, firepits and ovens, especially pizza ovens. Eco-Nugget briquettes are a cleaner and greener way to heat your home and a great alternative to fossil fuels.
Place on a bed of paper along with some kindling. Once lit, place a few more of your Eco-Nugget briquettes on the fire. Sit back enjoy the warmth and watch them slowly burn away, topping up when needed. Eco-Nugget Briquettes can also be used alongside firewood, even when the wood is damp!
Shipping charges are valid for all areas of mainland England excluding EX, TQ, TR. For other locations including Wales and Scotland, please message us with details of the items you require and your full address, as we are then able to provide you with accurate shipping costs if we are able to ship to your address.
The VAT rate on fuel is just 5%. As this website calculates all transactions at 20%, the Ex VAT rate is displayed incorrectly. Please note that you will always be charged the correct total and that all orders will have final invoices issued stating the appropriate VAT amounts.