All prices include VAT but exclude delivery
- Deck Board Straightening Tool/Wrench
- Cam locks into place for hands-free, one man operation
- Crafted from aircraft-grade aluminium
- Hardwood handle
- Adjusts to joist thickness
- Easily reversed, (no extra tools required)
- Works with all decking materials, (hardwoods, softwoods, composites)
If you are carrying out a one off install, our hardwood decking wrenches are available to hire. The fee is £10/day or £50/week. We will take full payment for the wrench in advance and return the balance on its safe return.
The Hardwood Wrench is a self-locking deck board straightening tool. It is used to hold boards straight whilst fasteners are installed. As it cam locks into place, it applies far more pressure than other methods of straightening deck boards.
- 1 Hardwood Wrench
- Knurled Joist Pins
- 10 Configurations
- Over 1,100 lbs. of Bending Force
- Canvas Carrying Case